Friday, August 8, 2008

Early August prayer requests

Not only do we pray for Bobby and his family. We pray also for my colleague Susan, who had to make the decision to have her cat Samantha killed Thursday, for my colleagues Christy, Ida, and Deborah, involved in some conflicts at work, and for my client Gradye, who underwent open-heart surgery at the Cleveland Clinic this morning.

We also pray for my Aunt Sandy and Grandpa Beck, both headed to important doctor’s appointments this week. And for my Mother, who’s been experiencing swelling and is headed for a regularly scheduled visit with her orthopedist next week. In the short run, Mom arrived at the Turlington Building in Tallahassee, her office building, and found the handicapped parking space (one of only four under the building) that she’s had use of since Stephanie left – taken) – and so starting yesterday she’s been parking across the street in the garage – from which she has to walk for, including across speedy, one-way Bronough Street.

And let’s not forget a prayer for Stephanie, Vincent, and me, who are slated to be reunited this evening when Stephanie, Frisco, and I pick Vincent up from his father’s, and for Stephanie mother and stepfather, both ill and in shock from son/stepson Bobby’s new diagnosis, who will be our hosts there.

-- Perry

No comments: