Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Difficult day at work

Although we welcomed a new colleague (Becki) at work, continued turmoil (intrastaff/productivity/work priority conflict), a recent layoff of a friend of mine in another department, angry clients and unrealistic deadlines, and confusion and misunderstanding and secrecy about my job application/job search continued to plague us there. The individual congregations who we take pride in serving with our congregational surveys are growing restless as we repeatedly miss the deadlines we set for when they should back their reports. And I went up and down on a rollar coaster about the internal job transfer that I applied for with mixed feelings that I thought I hadn't made the short list for, then was told that they'd never gotten my application (which I then re-submitted, but then wondered).

No comments: