Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Upcoming performances



Both my sister Penny and I have performances coming up. Penny has directed and choreographed "Tales of the City," a nine-person dance routine, to be dress rehearsed this Thursday, at the (Piedmont Virginia) community college (pictured) in Charlottesville. Full-blown shows are Friday and Saturday night. Penny also performs as the reporter - which will involve her narrating the whole piece extemporaneously - in "War Games," a piece only performed before in 1968, when it was about the Vietnam war (and the author's daughter [Katie Bull, pictured above and to the right], herself a performer, is slated to be there). At 9 a.m. Thursday my three "professional" colleagues interview me (just as they have on the phone the other two top candidates) for the internal-transfer position, within our office, that I've applied for. May Penny and I break a leg!

No comments: