Saturday, July 12, 2008

Walk around Lake Ella

Early Friday morning Martha had a physical therapy appointment. I took her to the rehab office and then dropped off a quilt that needed cleaning at the dry cleaners. But what to do for the next half hour? It isn't long enough to get anywhere and do something. Vincent and my favorite place to walk and hang out after church when we lived here was right across the street calling my name. So I did two laps (while taking pictures and being chased by a mean momma duck) before picking Martha up from her physical therapy. Boy could I tell the humidity was up even though it was still morning.


Frisco could have come along with me. He could have chased the ducks. Vincent used to love to climb on the Lake Ella tree. I think I even joined him a few times. It is just the getting down that seems to be the problem.


Maybe we should have left Speedy in Tallahassee. He might have made some nice friends.

The gazebo wasn't always at Lake Ella in Vincent and my time but I think there were always mean momma ducks.


Maybe I'll still get a few miles for our Weight Watchers Marvelous Mileage club. I've had a terrible time of keeping track of things this month.



-- Stephanie

No comments: